Need help with a letter

Okay, here is the situation. I have several accounts that are listed differently depending on which credit report you look at. I have disputed them and they always come back verified. Now how can they come back verified if they vary in the way they are being reported? I know the credit bureaus are supposed to report "correct and accurate" information so I'm not sure how to approach this. Do I send letter to the credit bureaus and tell them that I want method of verification as they possibly could not have verified since its reporting differently? Help someone and lead me in the right direction.

It seems that they have failed to maintain accounts with maximum accuracy and failed to properly investigate the accounts in response to your disputes. IF you have disputed with the CRA's and then asked for reinvestigatin and then you disputed with the data furnishers then maybe you could have violations of the FCRA 15 U.S.C. 1681 et. seq. and have jurisdiction under 28 U.S.C. Section 1331 for Federal purposes.

As suggested you can sue the data furnishers but in addition you can also sue the CRA's for said same.

Go Get'em!