Finally...a major sucess

newbie7069

After months of dealing with an incorrect listing from a utility company, who kept inserting CO notations and killing DHs FICO for something that was paid in full 5 yrs ago, I FedExed a letter to the CEO. Just got a call from his office, they are going to delete it entirely!

:woot:

The only thing is that she said it can take anywhere from 60-90 days. Is that right??? But she is having their credit dept send me something in writing about the delete.

That 60-90 day thing is the standard disclaimer that creditors use when passing responsibility off to the CRAs.

Oh she was full of disclaimers.......

Insisting that there wasn't anything wrong with the listing, but due to our payment history of the past they were going to look at it as just an oversight on our part......WHATEVER :p

I already a nice little packet ready to ship off to the AGs office.

I don't care...I'm just so thrilled with the delete!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks gang! It is really due entirely to this forum. I would have never dreamed of being able to do this before. I had them on multiple violations, knew the laws, and pointed it all out clearly (besides being able to show them all of my CRs, etc.) I could also point out and prove that I had geniunely attempted to take all the necessary steps to correct it prior to going to the top.

That FedEx was the best $25 I have spent in a long time!!!!!!

Thanks gang! It is really due entirely to this forum. I would have never dreamed of being able to do this before. I had them on multiple violations, knew the laws, and pointed it all out clearly (besides being able to show them all of my CRs, etc.) I could also point out and prove that I had geniunely attempted to take all the necessary steps to correct it prior to going to the top.

That FedEx was the best $25 I have spent in a long time!!!!!!

Congratulations! I love success stories any day of the week.

Best Regards,

June