cmi sample letter needed

tricha2u

I called them on the phone. When I spoke with a representative, I asked for a supervisor. I then told them my story and asked for a pay for delete. She told me she had to run it past her supervisor for approval. I called back a few days later. Very important--->> I got the run around UNTIL I got connected to the lady I spoke with days before. Long story short, I paid for deletion, and yes...it was deleted. Talking on the phone with these people IS NOT as bad as what this site says. In fact it's been VERY successful for me. Good luck.

You got lucky.

It does not always turn out that way. Yes some do keep their word most don't. I disputed with Time warner that I returned a modem this was by phone few days later they sent the account to a CA. When I called them and told them they are not allowed to report while the account is in dispute and they needed to contact me regarding the modem (ie if they located it). The A$$ on the phone said prove it; the Fair credit billing act said you must dispute in writing.

From now on I go with the recommendations here: Stay off the phone. If I negotiate on the phone they have to fax a sign doc regarding the agreement.