DV? I am new.....

shllby1

And have lots of questions. I was reading about the NCO success alot of you have had and my DH has some on his report that are 5 years to about 2 years old. Should I send the DV letter to Lisa Singapore through the mail, then wait for a response? I was hoping that they would remove them. If they do, should I contact all 3 credit bereau's or will they?

Also we have different address's on our credit reports, they are all messed up and none are correct. We have moved alot and I think that is why I dont really get many bills from these collectors. Thanks

Boy I hope you were being facetious (sp?) ShineOn, cause I sure wouldn't volunteer my phone number to the CRA's just so my creditors could start calling me and demanding payments. I'd just make sure the current address was correct and deal with them by mail. :)

I gave my private home phone number to Experian and two weeks later I had a CA calling that I hadn't heard from except by mail.

So I was saying that as a warning.

Oh yeah...facetious....that's what my ex liked to call me when he was mad at me.

I just call it smarta**

Boy I hope you were being facetious (sp?) ShineOn, cause I sure wouldn't volunteer my phone number to the CRA's just so my creditors could start calling me and demanding payments. I'd just make sure the current address was correct and deal with them by mail. :)

Thank you