Target FINALLY showed me LOVE!!

I just about fainted when I felt the card in the target envelope that I was about to trash. I opened it up, and it was a TARGET VISA with a 1,000 limit!!!

I guess my biweekly requests for a CLI finally got heard by somebody. They think I'm gonna run it up doing Xmas shopping, but it ain't gonna happen.

They love me, they really love me!

• 3 weeks later...
You didn't get the notice in the mail about a month ahead of time telling you they were upgrading you? Bad habit to throw mail away from your creditors without reading it.

Yeah, but it's so much fun.

I don't toss all my mail -- just Target's.

the aussie "Wish I had a Target Card...."

And now it starts...

You said earlier that you don't even shop at Target. Why you want the card for, huh, huh?

Yeah, but it's so much fun.

I don't toss all my mail -- just Target's.

the aussie "Wish I had a Target Card...."

And now it starts...

You said earlier that you don't even shop at Target. Why you want the card for, huh, huh?

I don't really....just because they said no without a ryme nor reason. However, I sure bet they would like me to slide in there with one of my newly aquired elsewhere cards and rack up some of their stuff....well it aint gonna happen.................

I was actually going to use it to get you a nice gift for Christmas Tourniquet... but now that they have said no....sorry

Whatever you would have gotten me would have broken down or given me a rash anyway.

Just pretend Target doesn't exist and you'll be far better off.

If I ever do use my Target Visa, it won't be in Target. I have to check, because I think my Juniper card's interest rate is lower anyway.

Whatever you would have gotten me would have broken down or given me a rash anyway.

Just pretend Target doesn't exist and you'll be far better off.

If I ever do use my Target Visa, it won't be in Target. I have to check, because I think my Juniper card's interest rate is lower anyway.

Will do.....besides, I have stock in Walmart so the more people who shop there the xdancex that makes me. So your right who needs em.

As for your gift...it was going to be the new JDB chia pet....that's the one with the head that has a mouth on each side with grass growing out of it...cause JDB's are always talking from both sides

Take care and have a great Xmas

The Aussie