How do I calculate my utilization?

Tourniquet416

Yeah, I know, It seems like every time I pay down the Hoot, I find something to run it up with again. So I"m just concentrating on paying off my other cards, and paying $100 or $150 monthly on the Hoot for the next few months.

I just paid off $500 from Dell, so I'll see how long they'll continue reporting. I need to buy ink soon, so I'll have a small balance.

I just paid off $500 from Dell, so I'll see how long they'll continue reporting. I need to buy ink soon, so I'll have a small balance.

I just purchased a computer and external HDD from Dell, hoping to get the TL to help me for a few years. I can pay it off now, but am not sure I want to since I've read Dell stops reporting a few months after the account is paid off.

I'm rather curious about the following scenario.

$0 balance last reported in July 06 and they stop reporting soon after.

Buy $50 in Jan 07, pay in full immediately, before statement.

Would they update to the CRAs then, with info that you've been current since July 06?