Good way to nail CA and OC!?! Experts please advise...

secondchances

I am trying desperately to raise my scores so that I can refinance before my arms adjusts in May 07 or before exhusbands creditors put a lien on the home. I WAS approved but decided not to do it because of the unfavorable rates. Unfortunately most of the accounts that are not budging are mine but are pretty old and due to fall off in the next couple of years. And ALL but one is beyond the SOL and that one is showing paid!!!! So the broker that I am working with advised me to work on my scores and try again in March. He also gave me a copy of my three in report from CBCInnovis. The difference between the CBCInnovis report and your standart reports from the big three are that this report must list the DOLA. So now I have discovered and have the proof on one report that LVNV funding, Crap One, and Central Financial Control all have reported in accurate information that directly affected my ability to get a refi at a favorable rate.

I recently dipsuted with all three bureaus and a two of the ones I mentioned above have came back verified. My question is do I DV them first or just send them a copy of the CBCInnovis report and ask them for money? I'm not even sure if this would hold up in court? Please advise...

If this works, then my advice would be for everyone to find a broker and apply for a mortgage to get a copy like this of a three and one like a lender gets.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Try the 1-2 punch set forth on this site. Asking them for money or suing them will not help you now, if your goal is to refinance in early 2007. I would pull a report from each of the Big 3 so you know exactly what each says and you can make reasoned approach to this. Sending them a letter threatening to sue, or even suing, is not what you need to do now, imo.