Goodwill Success Stories

pilgrimfaraway

I have sent in 4 GW letters and I got 4 deletes.

First GW to credit card company account opened 2005 closed 2006 weird they had a rule had to have land line I was not aware and they cancelled the card wanted payment in full. I did not have it so was charged off in April 2006. I wrote CEO by email. I sent the email in the evening and the next day I got an email that he would have someone contact me. I got about 3 emails that day. I guess he cracked the whip on their tails within a few days account removed.

The other three I had removed were paid utilities. I emailed 2 and snail mail one. They were all super helpful. I emailed one CEO at about 6pm and 6:20 I got a response. He would have his staff look into the matter for me. Sent me about 4 emails all very nice said he was very happy to help me and wished me well in my career and hope I come back to visit the town. I was floored just how nice he was.

I have only contacted the CEOs they outsource it to the right people. the longest took one week, the snail mail, got a email response from someoe else that it will would be removed. Removed from report in one week total. Well Equifax still hanging on to info have not removed as yet.

All were paid in full except the credit card was settled.

Emails to the CEO didn't get me anywhere with my credit card company- no reply. This led to me needing to work my way all the way up the food chain. I found the name of the VP of credit card services and sent her a FedEx with my case. She called the next day and deleted later that afternoon. In my case, it was a legit late payment - I thought that since I PIF'd, I owed nothing, forgetting about the monthly service fee. Didn't pay and got hit by the PIF.