I got a credit repair question for you experts.

sjcraw

I'm kind of fed up on working on my own credit report. It's seems like I'm not getting any where with it or maybe it's taking to long for me. My patients is short. Any way my question is do yall think that I will have a hard time getting my credit repaired if I hire Lexington Law firm. I know that they no some tricks that I don't know, but I'm thinking that it might be hard because the CRA want let me dispute no more on my CR. Will someone please tell me if I will be wasting my time hire these guys or what. I really do need some professional help. pLEASE RESPONSE TO THIS POST ASAP. Thanks

SJCRAW

Lexington Law has few tricks that you can't learn here. Also, remember that they can do much less than you. They cannot legally call the CRA and represent that they are you, for example. They will almost never be able to accomplish anything through goodwill calls, emails, faxes, etc. In fact, I doubt they really try - how would they know the details enough to write a well crafted gw letter?

Thing is - for some people credit repair is a roller coaster, for some it's a journey and for some it's a dead end. there are some collectors notorious for being a royal pain. And, if you didn't follow process at the beginning, or if they did follow the law from beginning to end (pretty rare), then it's just harder to get anywhere.

Also, sometimes you just need to cool off and take a break. then come back at it a bit later. A lot can change with that - a fresh head, new people reading your disputes (maybe someone has it out for you), records lost, etc)

Also, maybe you're biting off too much at a time. Look for some low hanging fruit that can give you some new accomplishment. Then, write up that TL on the board along with a history and see if any fresh ideas are generated.

But Lexington - strongly advise against it. When you get started, the first thing they will ask you to do is:

1. send them your CR

2. tell them the details on the tradelines, history, etc

Then they will start the dispute barrage. Well, if you're already red-flagged, a new barrage will do NO good.

Lexington Law has few tricks that you can't learn here. Also, remember that they can do much less than you. They cannot legally call the CRA and represent that they are you, for example. They will almost never be able to accomplish anything through goodwill calls, emails, faxes, etc. In fact, I doubt they really try - how would they know the details enough to write a well crafted gw letter?

Thing is - for some people credit repair is a roller coaster, for some it's a journey and for some it's a dead end. there are some collectors notorious for being a royal pain. And, if you didn't follow process at the beginning, or if they did follow the law from beginning to end (pretty rare), then it's just harder to get anywhere.

Also, sometimes you just need to cool off and take a break. then come back at it a bit later. A lot can change with that - a fresh head, new people reading your disputes (maybe someone has it out for you), records lost, etc)

Also, maybe you're biting off too much at a time. Look for some low hanging fruit that can give you some new accomplishment. Then, write up that TL on the board along with a history and see if any fresh ideas are generated.

But Lexington - strongly advise against it. When you get started, the first thing they will ask you to do is:

1. send them your CR

2. tell them the details on the tradelines, history, etc

Then they will start the dispute barrage. Well, if you're already red-flagged, a new barrage will do NO good.

Thank you for your reply to my question. I'll take a break and come back to it. You are a smart person.

Sjcraw