Disputes

shllby1

Since you were unable to get the other two online credit reports, be sure that you contact them immediately and let them know that you couldn't access them; otherwise, you will get a letter telling you "your time is up" and you will have to pay for the reports now. Also, if there is anything that you are disputing that needs immediate attention (such as if you're applying for a loan), you will need to get verification to have them removed. It could take 30 days for each agency to complete an investigation and still nothing is done if there is a discrepancy between your original creditor and the collection agency (if you have them). I would suggest you get written verification and send this information certified mail while your report is being disputed.:roll:

Since you were unable to get the other two online credit reports, be sure that you contact them immediately and let them know that you couldn't access them; otherwise, you will get a letter telling you "your time is up" and you will have to pay for the reports now. Also, if there is anything that you are disputing that needs immediate attention (such as if you're applying for a loan), you will need to get verification to have them removed. It could take 30 days for each agency to complete an investigation and still nothing is done if there is a discrepancy between your original creditor and the collection agency (if you have them). I would suggest you get written verification and send this information certified mail while your report is being disputed.:roll:
I am going to wait and see what TU has to say and if they come back Validated I am going to send the CA a DV letter.

Then I may have to try a PFD.