TU online disputes and limited success, now what?

Credit-slayer

I've done several successful online disputes with EX and EQ, I've removed two credit cards and five paid collections! But I've had no luck with TU! And I assume TU has red flagged me for my disputes.

Okay so my TU score is actually the highest I have because my inquires are zero thanks to TrueCredit! But the collections and other stuff is still coming back verified. How is that possible? Could I send a MOV for the online disputes? I've never heard of doing that.

My other question is should I now do only disputes by mail for TU so that I can send a MOV? I mean if EX and EQ aren't able to verify how is TU? I need some ideas or suggestions.

Credit repair is addictive. Thank you for any help!

I've seen it happen many times, but never with such consistency! Watch out for reinsertion on the other two!

It's hairy when disputing stuff off one CRA, because sometimes the creditor will not only verify, but update all 3. For example, let's say you dispute the DOFD that shows with TU. If the creditor reviews and sees that you are right, the DOFD should be updated, then they will likely update all 3. I've had that happen and it's a bummer.

I've seen mixed advice on the site - some say go for it and dispute through the CRA as usual, just wait 30 or 60 days before doing so. Other say that it's best to start a GW campaign at that point, in order to avoid reinsertion into the other two - your call on that.

I would definitely call TU and request the method of verification. Then, maybe start with the info they give you as the point of contact. Of course, usually the MOV will come back with the general CSR line for the creditor. On occassion, I've gotten a better number into the creditor through MOV - someone answers directly from a smaller group of people in the credit dept of the creditor.

Thanks for the advise I am watching for reinsertion, especially since EX and EQ suddenly made the collections disappear without telling me why. I will start MOV and try calling first.

I think mail will be my next step after that. I love disputing online but let's face it its easy for the CRA's to send an even quicker verified without really doing it.

I have an update from TU on my most recent online dispute this morning and yes oh, yes four deletes, 3 medical and one that wasn't even my collection!!

I'm hoping this plus the 0 inquires I have will finally get me out of the dark and unloved 500's.

But I'm keeping an eye out for reinserts!!

And thanks to everyone for their help, this is the best resource.

xFlowersx