Now What???

luisenriquevelezjr

Recently I sent some DV letter(s) to the O.C.'s & C.A's and have not heard anything back from them it has been over 30 days....I then sent another DV letter(s) and still no response; However, they are still listing the Trade Line on my Credit Reports...

What letter(s) should I send the CRA's so that they can delete/update my report?

Also I sent a cease and decist letter to a CA to stop collection efforts and told them I would ONLY work with the OC...Does anyone know if this will work???

Bump

• 1 month later...

01/11/07

ok folks, i got a letter from one of my OC's? They sent me a letter with my account #, Tell me it originated from a Rapid Refund Anticipation Loan opened on 01/31/00. Account is currently being reported as paid in full 02/21/01. Stating that "this application has been updated with Equifax, TransUnion & Experian credit reporting agencies."

1. How can I get them to delete this entry from my CR ? As it has been negatively been affecting my Credit Score?

2. Also, a CA has NOT responded to any of my DV letters, should I go ahead and send the "15" day letter & threaten to sue? As this item is negatively affecting my CR as well?

3. Then there is the matter of some Line Items which have already been paid, How can I get those deleted out of my CR if a paid to delete was never negotiated as I was not yet in the forum when I paid them I just assumed that I would pay them and they would for a lack of a better word, magically disappear???

:)++8-):roll::confused::oops:

well at the risk of restating everything in this site. they dont have to respond (ever) even if your in your 30 day window. What they cant do is try to collect untill they do validate. So dispute your credit report. if they update the tl prior to validation you then now have recourse and sue them for continued collection activities. Then they will respond. :) Again i also am assuming you are talking about someone other than OC. OC dont have to do anything. (sort of)