Ok Someone help me here

shllby1

I had worked out a payment plan with AFNI like an idiot I called them because of something on DH's report and was told I needed to pay them blah blah. This was last week. I call today to see if I can get something in writing because they told me they would delete, well they said they no longer have it and its back with sprint.So now I have AFNI who was telling me less then 5 days ago to send payments to an address and today saying its not there. Its on our CR too. Should I dispute this now through the CRA or call sprint?

I would dispute it with the CRA and then call sprint.

It could be that sprint assigned the account to them and them took the account back. If they no longer have the account there entry will be removed from your credit report.

Call sprint. And start there before they send it off to another agency.

I would dispute it with the CRA and then call sprint.

It could be that sprint assigned the account to them and them took the account back. If they no longer have the account there entry will be removed from your credit report.

Call sprint. And start there before they send it off to another agency.

Thanks I am calling them today.

Yes it would. The agreement is not in writing. I also called Sprint and Lo and Behold they show its been paid. WTH is going on?

Did you get them to send you something to that effect in writing????????

That stops any future creditors from coming after you for it. Now dispute the AFNI listing with the CRAs, if they no longer have it it will get removed.

Did you get them to send you something to that effect in writing????????

That stops any future creditors from coming after you for it. Now dispute the AFNI listing with the CRAs, if they no longer have it it will get removed.

Thanks, that is what I am doing now with AFNI.