Vacating Judgement

jyap

I have searched for an answer but could not find anything. I paid two judgements in which both were more than willing to help me out. I had both of them sign a court document to vacate and or dismiss judgement. I sent them to the court house and received paperwork back saying that if I basically did not want that to show up on Jan 5th, 07. By me receiving this mean that the motion to vacate or dismiss is being granted. I must also state that nobody knows that the judgements were paid but plaintif and defendant. I had them sign two sets of documents. One to vacate and or dismiss and another satisfaction of judgement. I sent only the signed motion to vacate or dismiss to the courts and if that does not work then I will send the satisfaction of judgement to them. It seems to me that if the courts are sending these forms to me then they are granting the motion. Am I wrong to think this and do I show up to the court house? Any advise would be greatly apperciated.

I have had a similiar experience with two judgments. If the Collectors/Plantiff's signed a court document to vacate the judgment. It will be vacated and removed once the courts gets the signed (original) copy. You do not want the court to receive the satisfication form because it will just show on your credit report as satisfied. Once the courts get your signed satisfication/vacated motion, call the court to verify the change and dispute your judgment - stating they were vacated.....

Also it help to have the court give you a copy of the vacated judgment, for you records. The Vacated Judgment/document is not valid without a judge signature.

I hope this helps