Inquiries issue...

lb74

Don't most people here dispute stuff they god damn well know is THEIRS and legit?

I can't speak for others, but the answer in my own case is no. I have, btw, gotten EX duplicate inquiries removed, like when MBNA (twice) pulled two hards on the same day for the same app.

How can I get rid of these inquiries? How long do they stay on CR. Can I dispute them? What are my options?

My personal opinion is, if they were authorized by you-forget it. If they were not authorized by you, dispute w/ the original furnisher and see where that goes. After all, in some cases that's the only way to tell if you're about to become a victim of ID theft.

I've read inquiries can stay on your credit reports for up to 2 yrs. Good luck. :)

Elyse

Search for *b*.

I have 3-in-1 with truecredit and pull as daily as possible. I am currently down to 1 inq on EQ (and they are holding firm on my TC softs at 85...) and 0 on TU. I started daily pulls for SO. He is down to 3 from 6 on TU in 2 weeks of pulling and got his first EQ *b* yesterday (down to 18 from 19). EX.....as they say in Brooklyn.....fagetaboutit!