Pay then Validate?

No, once you pay the money is theirs. However, if they are reporting a negative tradeline on your reports and can't validate you may have success in having the TL deleted. Have you already disputed any negative TL with the CRAs? Are you dealing with an original creditor (OC) or a collection agency (CA)?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i disputed an account as not mine to the cra and i have been calling 2 to 3 times a week, to see if any valadation was made , they have untill friday to validate the account, so far so ggod, i all also dv them they also didn answer me yet, with 1 wek to go for both, what do you guys think???

the account is past the sol for collection, but has 2 yrs for reporting, this is the 3th ca who has had it , all dv and all no responece. all removed.

aslo good news, BK removed from all 3 cra this week, 10 looong,,,,, yrs.

this week applyied for ,

walmart ,,, app,,,, 500

cheveron 300

target 300

thx to all

sam

than this afternoon went to old navy and was approved for a 500$ cl, spent 300 with -10% off, what a good feeling standing there waitting for the you will rec.a lettle in the mail saying and than getting YOUR APPROVED.

this dv;ing takes time but will worth it.

i think i will stop for now, 2 day 5 new accounts. unbeliveable.

thx agin to all

sam