How on earth do I determine whether or not my debt has been sold?

beeboah

Attorney swears up and down that they are the attorney for the OC.

Now I get an objection to my Defendant's motion for Summary Judgment.

In the objection they assert that the Plantiff is the OC. Yet in that same objection they state that the collection agencies name as the Plantiff!!!

WTH?

Any thoughts!!!!!!!

Seems to me that the collection agency may have bought the debt.

I had a simular scenario happen to me! IMHO - If you can find a suitable Attorney to represent you, then your Attorney can require the Judge to order Discovery of who actually owns the alleged disputed debt. If they are lying to the Court, then you'll find they'll do anything to try and avoid the Discovery. Believe me I know about this! Otherwise, if you're Pro Se or Pro Per then you'll need to go with the route that I emailed you about. These officers of the court all took and Oath to withhold the Constitution of the United States and they must abide by that Oath or they are committing a Fraud upon the Court. JMHO!

I had a simular scenario happen to me! IMHO - If you can find a suitable Attorney to represent you, then your Attorney can require the Judge to order Discovery of who actually owns the alleged disputed debt. If they are lying to the Court, then you'll find they'll do anything to try and avoid the Discovery. Believe me I know about this! Otherwise, if you're Pro Se or Pro Per then you'll need to go with the route that I emailed you about. These officers of the court all took and Oath to withhold the Constitution of the United States and they must abide by that Oath or they are committing a Fraud upon the Court. JMHO!

Awesome advise, but why can't I do that pro se? That was going to be my next move. FYI, I went the route that you told me, but that was geared towards the attorney not officers of the court that's how I took it and mailed it.......and if they avoid discovery then what can I do about that?

Don't give in to Admirality Law or the Law Merchant. That's all in commerce and they'll win.

To 3rd Party Intervenor: Your silence is your acquiescence. See: Connally v. General Construction Co., 269 U.S. 385, 391. Notification of legal responsibility is “the first essential of due process of law.” Also, see: U.S. v. Tweel, 550 F. 2d. 297. “Silence can only be equated with fraud where there is a legal or moral duty to speak or where an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading.”

You can also Motion via:

MOTION TO CLAIM AND EXERCISE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS and REQUIRE THE PRESIDING JUDGE TO RULE UPON THIS MOTION, and ALL PUBLIC OFFICERS OF THIS COURT TO UPHOLD SAID RIGHTS

And: MOTION TO DEMAND THIS COURT READ ALL PLEADINGS DEFENDANT FILES WITH THIS COURT, AND ADHERE ONLY TO CONSTITUTIONALLY COMPLIANT LAW AND CASE LAW, AND MORE PARTICULARLY, THE BILL OF RIGHTS, IN ITS RULINGS

MOTION FOR CITIZEN’S DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY

and the below: not formatted in this reply thread but very interesting and straight to the point.

JUDICIAL NOTICE

COMES NOW (Citizen), American Citizen, sui juris, Defendant, non-licensed

attorney litigant, the undersigned, and now gives Notice to the court;

NOTICED the court is now a Judicial, and not an administrative, proceeding, and

FURTHER NOTICED said Defendant is a Citizen, one who retains full Constitutional

Rights and enjoys the benefits thereof, and

FURTHER NOTICED, FAIR WARNING, NOT AS A THREAT, NOTICE pursuant to

United States v. Lanier on certiorari No. 95-1717, is hereby given each member of the

prosecuting party.

Respectfully submitted,

All Rights Reserved

(Name), American Citizen

Street Address

City& State

Telephone

Don't give in to Admirality Law or the Law Merchant. That's all in commerce and they'll win.

To 3rd Party Intervenor: Your silence is your acquiescence. See: Connally v. General Construction Co., 269 U.S. 385, 391. Notification of legal responsibility is “the first essential of due process of law.” Also, see: U.S. v. Tweel, 550 F. 2d. 297. “Silence can only be equated with fraud where there is a legal or moral duty to speak or where an inquiry left unanswered would be intentionally misleading.”

You can also Motion via:

MOTION TO CLAIM AND EXERCISE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS and REQUIRE THE PRESIDING JUDGE TO RULE UPON THIS MOTION, and ALL PUBLIC OFFICERS OF THIS COURT TO UPHOLD SAID RIGHTS

And: MOTION TO DEMAND THIS COURT READ ALL PLEADINGS DEFENDANT FILES WITH THIS COURT, AND ADHERE ONLY TO CONSTITUTIONALLY COMPLIANT LAW AND CASE LAW, AND MORE PARTICULARLY, THE BILL OF RIGHTS, IN ITS RULINGS

MOTION FOR CITIZEN’S DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY

and the below: not formatted in this reply thread but very interesting and straight to the point.

JUDICIAL NOTICE

COMES NOW (Citizen), American Citizen, sui juris, Defendant, non-licensed

attorney litigant, the undersigned, and now gives Notice to the court;

NOTICED the court is now a Judicial, and not an administrative, proceeding, and

FURTHER NOTICED said Defendant is a Citizen, one who retains full Constitutional

Rights and enjoys the benefits thereof, and

FURTHER NOTICED, FAIR WARNING, NOT AS A THREAT, NOTICE pursuant to

United States v. Lanier on certiorari No. 95-1717, is hereby given each member of the

prosecuting party.

Respectfully submitted,

All Rights Reserved

(Name), American Citizen

Street Address

City& State

Telephone

Ok I already sent the letter off. Thanks for my other motions! This is awesome.

Sui Juris