Can the Plantiff bring in new "witnesses" beyond the one who signed the affidavit?

It's my understanding that you have the right to refute any accusations leveled against you, I would think whatever it was that they filed needed to include ALL testimony and anything beyond that needs to be approved by the judge as you have the right to look at those claims to so that you can properly respond to them. Are you talking about them bringing in OTHER witness testimony without first filing it with the courts? Was this something done at a hearing?

Elyse

It's my understanding that you have the right to refute any accusations leveled against you, I would think whatever it was that they filed needed to include ALL testimony and anything beyond that needs to be approved by the judge as you have the right to look at those claims to so that you can properly respond to them. Are you talking about them bringing in OTHER witness testimony without first filing it with the courts? Was this something done at a hearing?

Elyse

Thanks for the reply. Well, no not yet. I am talking about them bringing other witnesses in without first filing it with the court.

There has been no hearing yet, but I have filed a defendant's motion for summary judgment. I am concerned that they will bring in other witnesses because the OC's headquartered right around the corner.