Legal hold on account due to judgements

Recently my bank account had a legal hold put on it from a creditor represented by a law firm. After some researching I discovered that two judgements had been placed against me (same law firm). I was never properly served a summons so this came as a surprise. If I knew of the case I would have asked for debt validation. What is my best recourse? Is it to try to get my case vacated on ground that I was not properly served a summons (by legal definition) and also on possible usury grounds (one debt was a credit card with a limit of $350.00 now it's $1200.00)? If so is there any way to get the hold off my account until the court date, perhaps some sort of injunction. Sound advice would be greatly appreciated.

You could try to move to vacate and ask the court for an injunction so that the bank or sheriff doesn't pay the money to the creditor. In NYS you need to show a reasonable excuse for not appearing and a meritorious defense. You will need to go to the courthouse and pull the case files. You will want all the papers, including the summons and complaint, the affidavit of service, the affidavit of mailing and the docket with lawyer's affirmation on the default. Where in NYS are you?

Im in Ontario county (western NY). Could wage garnishment be next, if so what legal steps do they have to take. Will an injuction stop the hold on my account as well as any attempt of garnishment until a ruling on on the vacate motion. Thanks.
They have to file Motion for asset discovery before any garnishment take place.

Will I be notified of such a motion? Could it already been filed, is that how they found my bank account? If so I have not been notified by anyone besides my bank (as previously stated I never recieved a summons from the attorneys or notifiction of judgement). How can I find out if any further action is being taken against me?