Please Help!!! I Have A Question That Needs To Be Answered Asap!

lazymae

Has anyone joined Lockheed Federal Credit Union and received a credit line or loan instantly? I mean do they give you a credit line when you first open the account? If someone answers, I'll give more details on why I am asking? Please reply ASAP

Sorry I have no idea.:confused:

THANKS for the link but I didn't apply for a credit card or a line of credit. My available amount in my account is ALOT MORE than what I actually deposited via ACH when I first opened my account. I contacted member services and they told me that the available balance has a hold on it until they receive my signature card. I opened a checking and savings. Did this happen to you as well?

THANKS for the link but I didn't apply for a credit card or a line of credit. My available amount in my account is ALOT MORE than what I actually deposited via ACH when I first opened my account. I contacted member services and they told me that the available balance has a hold on it until they receive my signature card. I opened a checking and savings. Did this happen to you as well?

Was my account credited for more than what I opened it with? No.

Did they keep the funds on hold until the signature card was received? Yes.

They WILL find out the error and have it corrected. Do not spend the funds or withdraw them.

Keep in mind that most deposits made to your new account will have holds placed on them. You may want to refresh yourself with the following thread:

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224763

BTW, the more specific your questions are, the better answers you'll get in your thread. Withholding the "reason for your post until you see some posts" won't necessarily help you get the answers you're seeking.

Was my account credited for more than what I opened it with? No.

Did they keep the funds on hold until the signature card was received? Yes.

They WILL find out the error and have it corrected. Do not spend the funds or withdraw them.

Keep in mind that most deposits made to your new account will have holds placed on them. You may want to refresh yourself with the following thread:

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224763

BTW, the more specific your questions are, the better answers you'll get in your thread. Withholding the "reason for your post until you see some posts" won't necessarily help you get the answers you're seeking.

Thanks for the info but I immediately asked member services about the account and the rep told me that my account had a hold on it until they received the signature card. I see where my actual initial deposits were credited but it was the available balance that had me going. But I'm sure that they will correct it. I wasn't purposedly withholding the reason for my post I just wanted to know if they gave instant credit lines when you initially open your account because they did ask questions but I didn't remember what all was asked. Sorry but Thanks again.:|

I'm glad I could help.

For anyone else reading this thread, credit lines NEVER affect the available balances in deposit accounts. Credit lines are separate accounts within your membership account. They would have a credit line and available CREDIT, not available BALANCE.