Deletion AFTER Settlement

griffiscustoms

Any suggestions on how to get something deleted from credit file after making a settlement? I paid Capital One 55% of the balance owed (actually paid a collection agency) BEFORE I knew about this forum or anything very much in general about credit repair. I did not know I could request it to be deleted as term of payment beforehand, so what do you all suggest I do in order to get it deleted now (by the way, did manage to get it off my wife's credit, as well as a few other derogatory accounts, by initiating investigation that they were not her accounts, so thanks for the previous info!!!)

I LOVE this forum, I only wish MORE AND MORE people used it to get MORE info. I read here very often, and have learned a lot. I recommend this site to anyone!

Any suggestions on how to get something deleted from credit file after making a settlement? I paid Capital One 55% of the balance owed (actually paid a collection agency) BEFORE I knew about this forum or anything very much in general about credit repair. I did not know I could request it to be deleted as term of payment beforehand, so what do you all suggest I do in order to get it deleted now (by the way, did manage to get it off my wife's credit, as well as a few other derogatory accounts, by initiating investigation that they were not her accounts, so thanks for the previous info!!!)

I LOVE this forum, I only wish MORE AND MORE people used it to get MORE info. I read here very often, and have learned a lot. I recommend this site to anyone!

If you find out let me know, lol...I keep getting the "We dont do that" and I have not even paid them yet. Most I have come in contact with will not do a pay for delete.:confused: