Ann Taylor Charge

Hi everyone,

I just got a job at an Ann Taylor store at the local mall. When I filled out my W4 and all that good stuff I come across an employee credit card application in the packet of forms. I asked about it,and my boss said that it's a must to make an employee purchase because that's how Ann Taylor tracks employee purchases. She said everyone gets one and it's good to build credit off of. So I thought to myself that there's no way I would get this card because I have so many charge off and the only positive account on my CR is my lease with Honda which was co-signed so I could get approved. It's been a week now and I havent heard anything about the charge card yet from my Boss of by mail. If I do get approved this will be awesome for my credit. I think that some of you should apply at this store for a job and as soon as you get the card quit and use the card to build credit.

Love's me some Ann Taylor..

Her pants fit so well.

Good Luck!

I hate to open the barrell of bad news but Ann Taylor is not a real person LOL. So many people think she is because some stores like Liz Claiborne were created from a person actually called Liz Claiborne. Peoples feelings are so hurt when they find this out LOL

No clue wtf Ann Taylor is.

Wish I could say the same thing. Between Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft, I don't think my fiance owns much of anything else. Every time we're in Manhattan, I get pulled into their store while she tries on every item in the place. At least they have couches in there for guys like me.

That's okay... Now if you were telling me it was Jones of NY.. I'd have to

reconsider my response :) Those pants (for those in London I'll re-phrase that) Those trousers fit so well.

Do Londoner's have credit problems? Just say'n....

Of course Londoners have credit problems!! And I'd pay you to ask a Brit if you can see the new pants she just bought... especially if you tell her you bet her fanny looks really good in them. :twisted:

How much? *wink*

I had a friend sit at a table with me in Cambridge and tell her son he was such a cute bugger.

My g/f who married a barrister there... went "trouser" shopping with him asking him in her loud American way if his pants were too tight.

Hee hee... awh.. those were some great memories...

I GOT APPROVED FOR ANN TAYLOR Woot!

250.00 :)

I wasn't expecting that.

Whoo-hoo!!!!! :yahoo:

Now (I know, here she goes again...:roll: but it's for your own good!!) please share the details for the benefit of future searches. Who did they pull, and what was your score?:D

They pulled Experian, my score was 628.

I was NOT expecting that... it said they are taking it under review.

Now I have hope the other two might review my way too.

How about Wolpoff and Abramson sent docs today.. original contract, delivery info (unsigned) no payment history or insurance info I requested OR the contract the have with Heilig Myers to collect... from a TL I disputed months ago.

Should I be concerned?

I bought a sofa set, the legs broke on my love seat within 90 days.

They were called they took my loveseat and went out of business!

I had insurance on it and everything...

They sent this to me after I filed at BBB and DV'd Palisades and

Wolpoff and Ab...

Just wondering what you thought.. I heard the trolls were listening/monitoring our CIC and didn't want to mention their names...

any thoughts...you can respond in Collections if you want.

But I value your opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got approved also for 250.00 limit. I asked my boss if all employees get a card no matter how bad their credit is and she said yes. I have 6 charge offs and the only thing that is positive on my report is my lease with Honda Finance. My score is low 500s