What is Asset Acceptance trying to do with this letter, playing dirty tricks???

DellMatic

confused, I sent them a PFD which they responded with a crap letter saying nothing, now I received this letter this morning, what you guys think??

is asset playing dirty tricks to get me to give them extra info? I don't know why because I have already given everything with the PFD

assetkb0.png

Just keep following the DV chart. I had 2 biggies removed from ASSCrap Acceptance.

Send emails too.. I filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC

did all mentioned above, even the AG, but then won't go away, at the end they sent me a sprint statement, so that's why I tried reaching the PFD with them

• 2 weeks later...

Just had to go over to Bud Hibbs site because myy "gut instinct" told me that Asset Acceptance was on Bud's list. Yep and a five star mark, too. While five stars is good for restaurant ratings, with a CA it means they're bad news!

Make these idiots work for every bit of information they want to get. Pretend to be "dumber than dirt" with them as far as providing any information. Heck, you might just invoke the "Patriot Act" in guarding your privacy against any "potential terrorists."

Come to think of it, isn't that what CAs are?