CRA has CA with 2 addresses

TransUnion has 2 address listed (just noticed ) I have went through the whole validation process certified mail they signed for all three letters now TransUnion shows different address. Do I have to start all over? They have not responded to any of the three letters? and I am to the suing point.

It is my understanding that anyone who signs for your documents through their agency is responsible to ensure that it reaches the proper people within their organization. I noticed that on one of my cases, my creditor has a different address than what I had mailed to the credit bureau. It didn't matter as they received it and the credit bureau removed the information. That's why it is important to always keep a papertrail as whoever signed for it is responsible to either take care of it or forward it to the proper location. This is another reason it takes them 30-45 days to investigate items. Hope this helps!:)++