Can I sue CA

A judgment was made against me by CA, as a result my bank account had a legal hold put on it. With this hold I had 4 insufficent fund fees for outstanding fees that could not be paid with a hold. The first I ever heard of a judgement was from my bank. I never recieved a summons are information that a judgement was made against me. I plan to vacate the judgement ask for injunction then ask for DV. Once this is done successfully can I sue the attorneys to pay my bank fees.

You need to get the judgment vacated first. Research "improper service of process" As always, when dealing with legal matters it is advisable to seek legal counsel.

My belief is you can only sue based on proper cause (violations of code, etc.) You can't just sue them because they tried to take money out, after all, they did get a judgment against you.

If you sucessfully get the judgment vacated, DV the CA, and they cannot provide proof of debt, then I would believe you could sue for your fees. Someone else here may know more specifics.

Contact the court that issued the judgment and ask them how to proceed with disputing/appealing it - and getting your money back. They can tell you the appropriate forms or motions for your State. When you call the clerk of the court, it is perfectly ok to ask questions, alot of times they can help.