Target Guest Card?

What's a Target guest card? I got denied a "red card" ...I'm looking for other options. I see people got offers by using debit cards, but I only pay in cash there. Closest one is 60 miles for me, but I like shopping online with them, and I get weekly flyers. There's rumors of them building one closer, so I'd like to get my foot in the door so to speak, if I can.

Also got denied at Lowes (applied same day as a business account) not enough revolving accounts was the reason. Well DUH open one for me and then I'll be on my way....geez credit....gotta have it to get it...can't get it unless you've got it...and once bad, takes FOREVER to get repaired......I really wanted that Lowes card, I spend a butt load of money there (slowly remodeling my home.) Wanted to get credit for it while I was doing it...oh well so much for that....

:(

I did a search for Target Guest and found lots of threads.

Anyway, both the Target Guest Card/Redcard and the Visa are both referred to as Redcards now. One is the Target Card and the other is the Target Visa, known collectively as the Redcards.

by the way, my score used to be like 620-630 and no collections and I still got denied before.......must be doing something wrong .....but due to the fed govt cut backs, I got way behind and my score is only like 520 now. Perhaps I'll shop elsewhere than target from now on

Give it six months and you'll probably have a shot with them again. I expected to be declined, and I was approved at 543 with my most recent baddie only four months prior.

Give it six months and you'll probably have a shot with them again. I expected to be declined, and I was approved at 543 with my most recent baddie only four months prior.

Yeah, my scores were in the high 5s with 13 paid collections from a year ago, and 10 unpaid collections from 3-4 years ago ... and they approved me... hehehe.

Lny I Love You Avatar!

It was time for a change, as my hero Greg Maddux no longer plays for the Dodgers as of a few days ago and I have no photo yet with his new team's cap. So I figured I'd use my favorite photo of my favorite boys, Ennis & Jack. :WuvMe:

Target doesn't sell R-rated movies that one can purchase with one's Target card?! I hadn't realized. Every other movie on sale there seems to be chock full of :Pasties:, gratuitous violence, profanity and graphic sex without the benefit of love. How odd that they would choose not to stock said movie...:cool: