Need a good credit lawyer! LVNV is garnishing me! Help

bj2964

I have been getting letters from law firms stating that I can file bankruptcy to get out of debt with this company. LVNV Funding has placed a garnishment in the county I'm in for an alleged debt I had with bestbuy a while ago.

They are using a law firm called "Mann Braken" and now I need to sue them for all the wrong things they have done so far. I have sent a letter of validation to them and they have not responded. I also sent a reminder letter and have gotton no responce to that either. They are also calling my job everyday and I sent the letter stating that I want them to stop contacting me in this manner.

I have found at least five or six things they have done wrong that I can sue for so if anyone knows of a good credit lawyer here in atlanta please tell me!!!

top3_01_01.jpgtop3_01_02.gif

Search Results:

James W. Hurt, Jr.

Winburn, Lewis & Stolz, LLP

Athens

GA

C. Lawrence Meyer

The Meyer Law Firm, LLC

Atlanta

GA

Sidney L. Moore

Sid Moore & Associates

Atlanta

GA

Lisa D. Wright

Law Office of Lisa D. Wright, LLC

Atlanta

GA

Charles M. Baird

Charles M. Baird, Attorney

Atlanta

GA

30303-1400

James M. Feagle

James M. Feagle, P.C.

Decatur

GA

While you DO have the right to request validation on a JUDGMENT, it's almost an exercise in futility. All they have to do is produce a copy of the judgment. You are not going to win fighting FDCPA violations for enforcement of a judgment, you have ALREADY LOST. Your time for fighting the slimey tactics of Mann Bracken was BEFORE you were sued.

Unless you can find a lawyer who is willing to fight to overturn the judgment, you have limited choices - negotiate payments to pay the judgment in lieu of garnishment, file bankruptcy, or.. suck it up and pay thru garnishment. None of those are 'nice', and the only way to get out of it w/o paying them is bankruptcy - provided you qualify for Ch 7.

Did you dispute this before you were sued ??

Was this account within our outside of the SOL at the time you were sued ?

Did you appear in court or answer the complaint when you got it ??