My FICO update

GFT

I've found this site to be very helpful and encouraging. I want to share my

success story. It's still a work in progress but a 70-point climb in 6 months is

something I'm very proud of :twothumbsup:

fico.jpg

With respect, I wouldn't be proud of the math skills though. Where's the 70-pt climb? 607 to 655 isn't even close to a 70-pt difference... not even close to 60...

Nice. I've gone from 512 on July 8 to 603 Dec 6. 91 points in 5 months, and I haven't DVed a single creditor.

I haven't had to go through formal DV yet either, and I've come up about 100 points in a year or so. I've sent general nastygrams to companies refusing to update records, though. Many times I've had to copy state authorities to get action!

I haven't had to go through formal DV yet either, and I've come up about 100 points in a year or so. I've sent general nastygrams to companies refusing to update records, though. Many times I've had to copy state authorities to get action!

Congrats! xbeer2)