TheRoadBack

Specific question on au and I did search already

I had someone add me as an au to a chase card about 6 months ago and they still have not reported it. Has anyone else had this experience? Also, they are willing to add me as an au to an Amex card that is revolving and reports limits, has anyone had success doing this with Amex?

Or better yet, what cards besides citi has anyone had success being added as an au.....BOA, Mbna, Amex etc.... I would appreciate any of you sharing your experiences.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Chase usually does report. It's strange that you didn't see the tradeline added. You might call and find out if a second file was created. This very frequently happens with AU accounts. If you don't share an address with the account holder, then when the account reports, the CRA can put it into a separate file and you need to ask that the files are merged.

AMEX definitely reports. I've seen BofA, MBNA, Citi and Discover all report.

Chase usually does report. It's strange that you didn't see the tradeline added. You might call and find out if a second file was created. This very frequently happens with AU accounts. If you don't share an address with the account holder, then when the account reports, the CRA can put it into a separate file and you need to ask that the files are merged.

AMEX definitely reports. I've seen BofA, MBNA, Citi and Discover all report.

Thank you Pilgrim.....ANyone else have the same experience as pilgrim?

Thank you Pilgrim.....ANyone else have the same experience as pilgrim?

Not quite. But three weeks ago I asked a friend to add me as an AU and then purchased 3 AU Accounts as well. I expect all 4 Tradelines to Report on my Credit Reports shortly; 2 Citibank 5k, 1 UnionPlus 5k, and 1 Discover Account 5k. I'll be sure to post my experiences.

Happy Holidays, xcanex

June

yes, please let me know what happens June. Thanks!

Sure. I will definitely post and PM you.

Happy Holidays, xcanex xcanex xcanex

June