What's the easiest way to check and make sure they've corrected?

As I wrote in my thread in Credit Repair, after fighting GE CARE CREDIT over false lates for 2&1/2 years, we finally got a letter saying it will be corrected, by the Office of Thrift Supervision. I've been out of this kind of credit repair work for quite some time, so now I'm wondering how to check and make sure they did it? Do I have to buy a CF from every single bureau? (That would make 6 of them for my spouse and I)? I probably need a report number, right? I guess I could wait until January and get reports?

If you are not needing your credit reports right away, you could wait until January to get your three credit reports. Your credit reports is the only way that you can verify that it is indeed off your credit reports. You don't need a report number as you will only get this when you get a credit report. This number can then be used to contact the credit bureaus and dispute any incorrect information. Hope this helps!:)%