TOO many Inquiries!

pc01bab

:!::-( I was trying to get a new car last year when I went to diffent dealers they would run my credit but (I am new at this) i pulled my report up i notice the sent to at least 10 or so banks each time applied now my credit has too many inquires on it. I sent a letter of dispute to EFX and they have deleted some but TUC and XPN (really XPN) is giving me a hard time in deleting them. And Experian uses that to come up with score. Can some one please help me remove these from my credit?:confused: I really don't want to have to send out so many certified letters to the different companies. Also how much do you think it will improve my credit score?:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

First off, do a search for Removing Inquiries.

Secondly, if they are over a year old they really aren't effecting your score that much.

Thirdly, FICO views mulitple inquiries for car loan shopping or mortgage shopping within the same month I think as only one inquiry.

It sounds as though you may have other issues affecting your score other than just too many inquiries. Spend some time reading the website, stickies, forums. Do some searches as far as what negatives you do have.

Welcome aboard!

First off, do a search for Removing Inquiries.

Secondly, if they are over a year old they really aren't effecting your score that much.

Thirdly, FICO views mulitple inquiries for car loan shopping or mortgage shopping within the same month I think as only one inquiry.

It sounds as though you may have other issues affecting your score other than just too many inquiries. Spend some time reading the website, stickies, forums. Do some searches as far as what negatives you do have.

Welcome aboard!

Well i was trying apply for a home loan and it said too many in the last 12 months as one of the reason for my score. The car dealer had different companies such as HSBC, Peal page, Pacific Bank, ect. all run my credit and it's not all in one day.:confused: