How Long to Report Rehab?

Trailrider

I have gone through the 9 month rehab on my Dept. of Ed student loan, and as of 11/30/06 I am done with the CA. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to update with the CRA's? I pulled my CR and it still shows collection, with the last report dated 10/06. Thanks in advance, you folks are AWESOME!!

I just spoke to USDE today and they told me that after a rehab, they report current and that they report in the middle of the month so I would think that if your rehab was up 11/30/2006 then it would be reported sometime in the next few days. She also told me if you don't see it the following month wait 1 additional month (Middle of Jan. and call back)

For Experian and Equifax it was under 45 days. I just got things straightened out with TU, my loan co. sent them an update 10/31 and it "slipped through the cracks," so after many daily phone calls to TU it finally updated on 12/7.

FYI********for those that want to know my FICO raised 50 pts (approxiamately) with each CRA when rehabbed and reported. It got me to the 600 club.