Success stories.. pre or post SOL?

Slow Eddie

I read through all of the success stories and I'm wondering if anyone has had success deleting unpaid collections and baddies from the OC before the statute of limitations expired.

I have 4 collections where the DOLA was about five years ago (anywhere from $6k to $1k with interest included) and I'm afraid to try DV for fear of judgements. In less than a year the SOL will expire for all acounts.

What should I do?

Eddie

You should read around a bit in the forums. The search link is your friend! :)

I've had some success fighting OCs. Usually what happens is I write them, they say no, then I write them and copy their state's Attorney General. Then, because the credit bureaus are stubborn, I have to send the replies on to the credit bureaus after I win. In one situation I actually had to refer the credit bureau's activity (or lack thereof) to an Attorney General before I got traction.