Asking for debt forgiveness or financial hardship???

CleanUpWoman

It's been a while since I have been on, but I'm thinking about buying a new car in a few months so I wanted to clear up a few more items. Thanks to this website, I have pretty much cleaned up all of my derogatory accounts exept a recent one from 2004. It's a charge off from Capital One.

Now I could be mistaken, but I thought I remembered a few people writing to the CEO of Capital One and telling him that they were experiencing financial hardship during the time the account fell deliquent, and were ready to pay the balance in full if Cap One would remove the item from their credit reports. Does anyone know where I can find that thread? More importantly does anyone have any contact information for the CEO of Capital One.

I remember there used to be threads with information to company heads, of various companies. Where are those threads?