Can you email CRAs CEOS for deletes ?

tmac01

I emailed a CEO of a CA and complained to them using a nutcase letter from another poster on this board about them putting a false acct on my CR..Well it worked and they deleted. Can I do the same for EQ since they have ignored my letter telling them that they have reinserted two accts that were already deleted ? If so where could I get the CEOs of EQ email address...any help is appreciated and Merry Christmas :)

My Experian was stuck with some negatives that wouldn't move until I wrote (snail mail) the CEO with attached copies of relevant records and copied the Illinois attorney general's office.

It appears some folks on here have successfully E-mailed reporting bureaus about various issues. I'd say it's worth a try for real simple stuff that you want to take a shot at, but for anything heavy I'd say paper paper paper and CMRRR.