Whoo hooo!! Target goodwill letter WORKED!!!

Gibson

I have a clean record with Target - except for one late about a year and a half ago.

Sent a goodwill letter a while ago and just got this in the mail..

Acct# xxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir:

We've removed the references to late payments on your account for the month you disputed.

Target is updating this information at all three credit bureaus: TU, EX, EQ.

Sincerely,

Target Account Services.

This leaves ONE LAST BADDIE, coming off in due time in a few months anyway. Now I can try for that Hooters card again!!

• 2 weeks later...
I have a clean record with Target - except for one late about a year and a half ago.

Acct# xxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir:

We've removed the references to late payments on your account for the month you disputed.

Sincerely,

Target Account Services.

This leaves ONE LAST BADDIE, coming off in due time in a few months anyway. Now I can try for that Hooters card again!!

Congrats!

I must ask, who/where did you write to? I have sent 3 letters and keep getting a letter reply for me to call customer service.

Acct# xxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir:

Sincerely,

Target Account Services.

Congratulations!! It's so nice to hear some success stories.

Elyse