Letter to CA requesting removal of TL

getting my house

I asked a question a while back about how a paid CA could still report a tradeline even though the OC had fallen off CR.

here is the thread:

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247760

Long story short I have written my letter and would like it critiqued before I send it - I am a little iffy on the section I quoted for the dispute in the FCRA, I think it is right but not 100% sure

Thank you............

"My info

CA's info

Re: Acct # 123

To Whom It May Concern:

I recently pulled a copy of my credit report and noticed that the above referenced account is being reported illegally to the 3 credit bureaus.

According to the FCRA section 605 paragraph c:

(1) In general. The 7-year period referred to in paragraphs (4) and (6)(2) of subsection (a) shall begin, with respect to any delinquent account that is placed for collection (internally or by referral to a third party, whichever is earlier), charged to profit and loss, or subjected to any similar action, upon the expiration of the 180-day period beginning on the date of the commencement of the delinquency which immediately preceded the collection activity, charge to profit and loss, or similar action.

(UPDATED Paragraph)

I understand that this may just be an over site or computer glitch of sorts. I am disputing the accurateness of this trade line in accordance the the FCRA and respectfully request complete deletion of this trade line with in 30 days of receipt of this notice from all credit reporting agencies, including, but not limited to, Experian, Transunion and Equifax. Failure to do so will force me to pursue further action to protect my rights as a consumer.

Sincerely,

ME

• 4 weeks later...

So I sent the letter CMMR - then disputed with CRA's - As of 4 days ago the CA UPDATED the TL - still no movement on the other two CRA's - they don't show in dispute on TC - EX is not showing an investigation and I can't see EQ.

TU shows it updated 1/11 and also still reads "acct info disputed by consumer"

Since it wasn't a true DV letter can they update like that - even though I am stating they have reaged the account?

What would my next step be? Wait for the other two CRA investigations to come back (if they are actually investigating)?

Can I send an MOV out to TU now or wait until the investigation is done for the rest of the items I disputed (again nothing showing in dispute)?

Thanks