Jump to content

want to sue

Recommended Posts

ok,I dv the ca, 30 has passed and no responce,and they are still reporting to TU, i want to sue them.


1.I have used small claims court in the pass, i sued and won a Judgement against a contractor.so i know how to do that.

2. do i just file the same way, i will pay the 155.00 for this.

3.is this the correct way to get them they didnt responed to the timely dv so i dont want to waste time, i want to get them.

4. the so called debt is outside the sol for a lawsuit anyway

my thinking is once they see i suing them they will go away, or maybe they willl not show and i will win on default.

dont mine the 155$$$ to file.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.