Where can I find a ITS letter

sjcraw

I need a intent to sue letter to send to some Creditors for not reporting the accounts as disputed. I'm not sure on how to word my letter. Can someone please give me some suggestions.I have some thing to include in the letter but it's not enough. Thanks in advance

Sjcraw

I have been going around in circles with Asset Acceptance for over 3 years. They have not properly verified the debt and have responded to a letter from the BBB by saying they don't have any account for me on record. The TL that they placed on my credit report, they re-aged from 1999. It is way past SOL. I have to get them off because it is for a large dollar amount. Do I have to sue them in federal court or can I take them to small claims in GA?

I need a intent to sue letter to send to some Creditors for not reporting the accounts as disputed. I'm not sure on how to word my letter. Can someone please give me some suggestions.I have some thing to include in the letter but it's not enough. Thanks in advance

Sjcraw

They may have violated for not reporting as disputed, however you probably wont get any significant damages out of it. You need to uncover many more violations before you just jump in and sue. And as Direred says, ITS letters dont work without at least a draft of a complaint, and this is where you need to reveal all the violations, they might budge then.

I have been going around in circles with Asset Acceptance for over 3 years. They have not properly verified the debt and have responded to a letter from the BBB by saying they don't have any account for me on record. The TL that they placed on my credit report, they re-aged from 1999. It is way past SOL. I have to get them off because it is for a large dollar amount. Do I have to sue them in federal court or can I take them to small claims in GA?

Try starting a new thread as to not get the OP confused.