Why is everyones name Jessica at CSC (EQ) ?

tmac01

Has anyone else noticed that when you call CSC (EQ) if you get a female their name is Jessica. I have documented 7 Jessicas in the last 2 years. The Jessica I spoe with today told me that they are not allowed to give out their last names but her supposed boss and supervisor gladly gave me her full name and reported that was false information...I'm so tired of lies...:roll:

I WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL IN TALKING TO "BECKY". I GOT HER THREE TIMES AND I RECOGNIZED HER VOICE. SHE EVEN GAVE ME A FAX NUMBER TO SEND MY INFORMATION AND RETURNED MY CALL TO VERIFY THAT SHE RECEIVED IT. SHE DIDN'T GIVE HER LAST NAME BUT SHE SAID SHE WAS THE ONLY "BECKY" THERE....I GUESS SHE WAS RIGHT! THE INFORMATION I SENT CERTIFIED AND DUPLICATED IN A FAX SENT TO HER HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM MY CREDIT REPORT! ::linedancers::

Thomass,

I was told by Jessica "I am the only Jessica here," yet Bea and some other woman said that no Becky worked there. I hatecas...I think it is very important to get the full name for documentation. If you have to sue you will need a last name...:)

They generally just make up a name when you ask anyway. Or they get assigned a "desk" name/phone name.

I know I sure as hell wouldn't be giving people my real name if I worked a job like that. How many people can you harass before one of them comes looking for you?

I don't see how documenting pseudonyms can really be too helpful.

Is it possible that the big 3 have call centers at various locations around the country (or even offshore) and that calls are routed based on geography to the various call centers? If this were the case it would support the assertion about person named 'Becky' or 'Jessica' being the only person by that name at the call center.

No at CSC (EQ) its not really big in Houston. I mean one lady I talke to just put her phone down and her boss said "Hello." I agree I am a high school principal and i deal with some tough parents. If I worked at a CRA I wouldn't give my real name either...So its Jessica :mrgreen: