Disputed Credit Report Appears Again

fkbsar

Indiana is my state. Yesterday I received a letter from a company representing a company that was deleted from my Experian report. I know that it was removed because I made a lot of settlements while in the process of buying a home this year. They informed me that the card was opened in 1999 and the last activity was 2001. They have told me that the information is now back on my credit report. I have not personally checked to see. She also slipped and told me that the SOL was up in Nov. 2007 and that is why they were pressing this. Can they do this?

I'm sorry for the confusing post. After receiving the letter I called and talked to a live person. The they is "Nelson, Watson & Assoc. LLC." The account that they are talking about in the letter was not a part of any settlement that I made but was deleted from my credit report when they didn't respond to a dispute that I made with the reporting agency.