Need help with reason for copy of Cap1 contract

chilton1

That is what I was thinking. I asked them for infomation about the account and they send me a copy of an invoice from I dont know what. but the infor did not make sense because the Verizon charge was dated before i even had verizon service.

Since i did indeed have an account with them I am afraid that they may lift the charges from that account and put them on this phony account.

As for the re-aging Cap 1 is notorious for doing this. They constantly did it to me when it was showing up on my CR. They are scary to me as they just sol the old TL to a CA and now I am just wondering what next ? Its like they are hiding in the bushes w/ camouflage on...:mrgreen:

no, Not chase the invoice has a verizon payment listed but i did not even have verizon at that time and i contacted verizon and got a letter stating when i started my service with them.

When I called chase, chase told me they dont sell accounts to capital one.

I am totally confused by this.