What are your goals for 2007?

What do you plan to do credit wise for 2007? I think I've done really well for personal credit. Now I just have to wait for my baddies to drop off. So I guess my '07 goals will be to establish business credit. Anyone have any success in establishing business credit? What was your process? Are you rated with D&B? Do you know which companies do not report to your personal credit report?

my sister got business credit. she registered her so-called music production company online. and credit card companies started sending her applications. she has 10k and 20k limits.

I don't talk to her, so I can't ask her more about it.

My goal for 2007 is to get another 5k credit card, and to close First Premier.

And hopefully when I check my scores in the spring, they will be in the mid-700s.

:BigDance:

1) Finish school

2) Continue on credit repair journey; two negative TL should fall off next year one April one July under the NY law so my fingers are crossed. Hope to get the other two removed somehow then all reports will be clean.

3) Increase my savings

4) Lose weight

Thank you all at CIC 8-) I could not have done it without you.

:nannersplit::banana::punknanner:

:BigDance:

1) Finish school

2) Continue on credit repair journey; two negative TL should fall off next year one April one July under the NY law so my fingers are crossed. Hope to get the other two removed somehow then all reports will be clean.

3) Increase my savings

4) Lose weight

Thank you all at CIC 8-) I could not have done it without you.

:nannersplit::banana::punknanner:

We have some of the same goals! Almost all of the same goals, in fact! I will be finishing school in December, all of my bad CLs will be gone, I will start a PT business, I want to increase my savings, and also lose weight. This is going to be a very busy year.....good luck! Happy New Year everybody!

To get my scores above 800 or very close.Plus, to buy a house, save more in my SA,establish a 401K..Get my business humming etc.

And to pay off my debts:

To date I have:

HHFCU Visa: 10000/3110bal

HHFCU PlatinumVisa:10000/15000:0bal--anticipated approval.

MHVFCU Visa: 3500/21100bal

Orchard Bank Visa: 2000/240bal--

Just got a BOA AMEX w/ 6800CL and BT of OB

AMEX BLUE: 2200CL

DISCOVER GAS CARD: Do not know limit.

TU:743

EXP:712

EQuack: 689

Hmm...in 2006, I paid off my car, bought my 1st home, and got approved for 3 AMEX cards totaling $9,000 (I only kept the 2 w/ no annual fees:D--Blue Cash & Clear). So, what other credit goals could I POSSIBLY set for myself in 2007? I don't want or need any more credit. The highest CL of $5,000 is good enough for me. I guess I can continue to watch the 3 baddies fall off of my reports. Uh...what else? Oh yeah...get married...and lose weight (too).xangelx

What do you plan to do credit wise for 2007? I think I've done really well for personal credit. Now I just have to wait for my baddies to drop off. So I guess my '07 goals will be to establish business credit. Anyone have any success in establishing business credit? What was your process? Are you rated with D&B? Do you know which companies do not report to your personal credit report?

I may be expecting too much...but here's my list of plans for 2007...this will start with shredding my dh's ATM card for our checking acct.

1. Attain job.

2. Pay up bills.

3. Pay bills on time.

4. Refi. Just got notice that my ARM will increase FROM 845.67 to just over 1200.00-Pray for us that we're able to withstand this and keep our home, otherwise we're through.

5. Continue credit improvement. Continue paying secured cc on time.

Maybe we can all keep track of the weight loss successes together.

Getting married would be nice, but since I am not dating anyone right now (loss the dead weight in November) that is a distant, distant, way distant goal for 2007. If i add the marriage thing now I may have to add divorce right after it.

I agree! How about it EarthAngel?

:woot: I'll be satisfied w/ dropping just 1 dress size. I'm getting just a WEE bit tired of pple telling me how big my butt is.

P.S.-EarthAngel, congrats on your engagement (and future wedding)!

Perrrrhaps I should've said that my goal is to "get engaged".xangelx I'm quite optimistic; so I'm sure it's coming really soon.