Seasoned Tradelines Question

I was wondering does anyone know of a good seasoned tradeline provider? Has anyone on here actually used a seasoned tradeline service. I was reading through the forum on this topic and everyone was saying there are some good ones and bad ones. They listed all the bad ones but I wanted to know from anyones actual experience have they ben successful. They are expensive but seem like a nice addition to my credit repair strategy.

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering does anyone know of a good seasoned tradeline provider? Has anyone on here actually used a seasoned tradeline service. I was reading through the forum on this topic and everyone was saying there are some good ones and bad ones. They listed all the bad ones but I wanted to know from anyones actual experience have they ben successful. They are expensive but seem like a nice addition to my credit repair strategy.

Thanks in advance.

If you've searched the forum, you already know where we stand on this subject.

I thouhgt it sounded a little too good to be true but thought i would ask since i have no experience with it myself. The reason I am asking is becasue I am trying to build my business credit and looking for options and tactics so i can kinda expedite it a little better than the 2-4 years it usually takes. I saw mycorporation.com who is owned by intuit has a program that can build it to a score of 75 in 3-4 months. Anyone ever heard of this?

Thanks for the quick response LNY. I was just curious because everyone was saying there was some good ones but never said who?

Anyone who talks about "good ones" is a shill for that company.

Don't get involved in something like that. You certainly don't want your business credit to be built upon something so easily exposed as false.