Experian Lists the Same Paid judgement Twice?

penman

I have the same judgement listed twice on my experian credit report. The judgment is paid but because it is listed twice is the second reporting of the same judgement hurting my experian score. My experian score is 620 and I am trying to raise it to refinace a mortgage. Thanks for your help as always.

Penman

I had two paid collections on my credit report which were identical except the company names were different. They were separate collections but the collection agency changed names so it appears as though I had two collections with the same amount. I disputed with the credit bureaus as well as contacted the collection agency. The collection agency removed the one and in contacting the original creditor, they removed the other. Both are now gone! You could check your county records to see what is listed as perhaps it is listed accidentally twice. If not, dispute it with the credit bureau. :private: