A r r o w

apple

Hello!

I have a thread under 'Bronson and Migliaccio'... but I've been told I should start a new one now (?) ...

In the process of my debt originally to Compusa, I have now received a validation of my debt from Arrow!

Timeline:

Jan 06 letter saying they bought my account

Feb Bronson and Migliaccio (never responded to my DV sent via registered mail)

July Arrow writes again

July 26 I DV Arrow with standard DV from this site (30 days to respond, etc) Unfortunately I did not send via registered mail as I can barely walk, couldn't drive, etc.

Aug 25 Letter from Arrow telling me that if they decide to pursue my case they will validate the debt in accordance with the law, etc

<4 1/2 months nothing>

Dec 18 letter from Arrow validating my debt (Compusa/HSBC from '05) and stating that they plan to pursue this case and continue collections activities.

My financial/personal/health situation has not changed since my original post under "Bronson Migliaccio", so I won't go into all details again.

I am very concerned about what to do now!!

What can Arrow do in this case?

What is best plan of action? Should I contact them and ket them know they have nothing to gain by pursuing me ?? (or can they gain something from no posessions, no income?)

suggestions welcome!! (help!!)

• 2 weeks later...

If A r r o w has validated (e.g. provided account statement(s) and/or a contract bearing your true signature) then it's is yours right? Just keep in mind with such documentation above they could haul you into court...however, my personal opinion about working w/JDBs is colored by the messages on this board, which is to say if an outfit has a history of being "jerks" I do not work with them period...A r r o w and M i d l a n d are absolute "no nos" in my book...

If A r r o w has not properly validated, I would send a letter stating so CMRRR (ALWAYS!!)...

Good luck!