First Premier is REWARDING me!

Yeah, right, and pigs are flying outside!

"Due to your excellent history with FP, your are guarantted a second FP cc with a separate account and spending credit limit!"

The nerve of these people! I'm throwing a party the day I close my FP account, and get rid of them for good.

I'll probably close Orchard, too, because I don't want anything with an annual fee.

Dunno, I never had a FP limit higher than $350. I don't recall if that was my initial limit or not (I had two cards with them).

I always found them to be THE nicest people to deal with. When I was late all the time, I was usually relieved when it was them calling. Sad, isn't it?

I still heart them. I'd have another FP card in a second if they offered something above subprime. Weird, I know, but when dealing with Amex Platinum reps (and Ritz-Carlton reps) all day, the only people whose phone manners approached the high end in the subprime market is FP.

Most people are nice when they're screwing you.

It's not just that, though. The phone manners of most help personnel are abysmal. After I went through training on it (and had to listen to tapes of people, including myself as a res agent), I started getting more picky about who I wanted to talk to on the phone.

The First Premier agents have better phone manners than people at almost any other company I've dealt with.

Plus, I always know I'm talking to someone living in South Dakota, they have kind of a cool accent.