Thank you, Charles, for helping me!

Trailrider

I closed on my new home yesterday!!! I purchased a home for my sisters and me. To make a long story short, I have credit scores below 600 because of past stupid decisions and unemployment, and I really wanted to buy a home here in central Texas. My sisters and I had been looking at affordable homes since last May or June, and we were led to believe by a mortgage loan officer that I could get a 9% mortgage with closing costs around $11,000 based on a purchase price of about $75,000. Well, we found the perfect house last month and as we got close to closing, the interest rate jumped to 12.5% and the closing costs went to over $14,500!!! Can you say "bait and switch"? I thought that she had just gotten too greedy, and I decided to shop around. I found Charles Clark here on this board, and I applied for a mortgage with his company. That was Dec. 7th. Thanks to his efforts, and the efforts of my realtor, and the seller's realtor, we closed yesterday! The mortgage is just over 9%, and my closing costs were under $11,000, just like I needed. Thank you Charles, you are truly heaven sent!!! xangelx

Sandra

Omaha is a great country I think.

I have to say that everyone co-operated on making this work this fast. From the appraiser to the title company to the realtors to "trailrider" and her sister. We all worked with the goal that we could get them into their new home for Christmas and though it was close, we did it. I wish that some LO's would not take 3 months to get a loan done then change the deal at the last minute, but I am glad to be here to help.

Jeff, I normally don't respond to these thankyou's, as you know, but they are most of what makes helping people that come to this forum what I enjoy the most. You can tell that my son is gone for a while, because the grammer from the above is sort of bad.

I will probably edit this tomorrow but wanted to reply.

Charles