Equifax are morons!!!!

VaSwtness

Purely venting~

Every account I had or have except for one has been changed to IIB as of Dec 2006. This includes accounts paid off, paid in full, current, zero balance or whatever; not just the bad ones. I guess getting this corrected will be difficult at least without having to go back to the OC's and have them report again?

And here I thought I was making progress and the last couple items I needed updated last month would be the end for this CB for awhile.

Guess NOT..................... :(

Well DUH. EQ must give out hookas as staff gifts or something.

Actually it's probably not so hard to get fixed if you still have a copy of your BK filing forms. Just send a copy of the schedules along with a letter outlining which accounts they incorrectly changed to IIB. Tell them to reference the schedules if they need proof it was not included int he bankruptcy.

If they fail to correct it, get an attorney and take a shot at them. It will either get fixed or you will have a nice check from the settlement/judgment with them. Each tradeline they fail to fix when presented with the evidence is a separate violation.

Their credit reports give, hand down, the best information to consumers. None of this "date of status" or "previously investigated" BS.

I have to agree. EQ always investigates my disputes; and I don't get that "previously investigated" message that EX is so well-known for. Even when I dispute an inaccuracy in a TL, EQ would have it corrected. But hey...there's always gonna be someone (or someoneS) to not like a particular CRA 4 whatever reason. There are even pple to not like any of them.

I have to agree. EQ always investigates my disputes; and I don't get that "previously investigated" message that EX is so well-known for. Even when I dispute an inaccuracy in a TL, EQ would have it corrected. But hey...there's always gonna be someone (or someoneS) to not like a particular CRA 4 whatever reason. There are even pple to not like any of them.

I guess your experience is unusual. Most, including myself, have had nothing but trouble with Equifax.

The car dealer I bought both my vehicles from basically told me that they don't even bother pulling EQ because their experience is that their databanks are totally inaccurate.

Also, Equifax is the only bureau that was ballsy enough to tell my attorney to his face on the telephone that they don't have to investigate disputes because they have contracts with their furnishers where the furnisher's guarantee the accuracy of what they report. And that comment came from Equifax's general counsel.

Also, Equifax is the only bureau that was ballsy enough to tell my attorney to his face on the telephone that they don't have to investigate disputes because they have contracts with their furnishers where the furnisher's guarantee the accuracy of what they report. And that comment came from Equifax's general counsel.

:shock: Okay...where's the lawsuit? W/ a comment like that, I'm surprised he/she still has a job.

I certainly agree that Equifax is the worst! I have been fighting w/ them for about two years now w/ little effect.They are the lowest scoring CB for my scores! But, things are looking up...How do U figure: I have two derogs:

A charged-off fr 2000 and a late payemnt 30days on EXP yet my score is very high;while at Equifax it's all good yet its' the lowest.

TU: 743

EXP: 712

EQuack:689

as of 12/28/06

HHFCU: 10,000/2800.00bal

MHFCU:3500/2110bal

ORC BANK: 2000/240bal

Paying these down will significantly improve my scores....