Hello and introduction

zooyork

As a new member it was gently *suggested that I say hello so I thought I would do that now. I bookmarked the forums about six months ago with the intention I would start credit repair but I admit I am scared and have put it off.

I am 27 and currently live in Kansas. All my debt was accumulated in Texas between 1999 - 2003. Briefly, I have a handful of accounts I would like to clear up including a charge off with GMAC. Some of the CA's are LVNV Funding LLC, Asset Acceptance Corp/LLC, ProCollect and Credit Systems among others.

Tonight I pulled credit reports from Experian and Equifax. I attempted to get a TransUnion report but all I found online was a three-in-one report for $29.95. I obviously dont need a three-in-one so hopefully someone can direct me to an alternative TU report?

I have a lot of questions but haven't organized my thoughts yet so I will refrain for now. I just wanted to stop and say hello. I am grateful for the information provided, the volunteers and I look forward to speaking with some of you soon. Thanks in advance!

zooyork

*Hello zooyork,

Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Don't be shy - we are here to help! :) Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Credit Repair forum?

Make your first post today and become an active part of The Credit Info Center Forums now!

Have you pulled your FREE annual reports yet from www.annualcreditreport.com? You can pull your complete TU credit report from there. Once you begin your disputes, then you can sign up for TrueCredit (TC) 3n1 monitoring to follow your progress. (Do a search for TrueCredit for additional info.)

Oh...and welcome to CIC!!8]